Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Watching the Horses Breeze

So after Cafe Riske, the Yearling, the wine bar, and the Big Cat Farm, Amanda took me to watch the Horses Breeze. Yeah, I didn't know what that meant either. Apparently, when people are raising and breeding horses, they need to show them for the buyers. So this was a chance for us to check out the horses. Amanda is big into the horse scene down in Florida and took me to see. Turns out, funny enough, that my Cousin Todd (Yeah, I've got lots of extended cousins) who was kind enough to house me in Lexington Kentucky, was down in Ocala to watch his horses breeze. So, I gave a shout, thinking he might be there, and sure enough he was! Even funnier, was that when he met Amanda, he thought she looked familiar. She'd ridden one of his Horses for them! So this is some video of a horse breezing...

No comments: