Monday, May 18, 2009

Metro Murder Mystery


So this all started because I noticed drops of blood on the station platform. Being naturally curious, I followed them. They led across the platform and all the way down to the end, to the...


Blood covered call box. Which led down to


The floor.
So, I've gotten some pretty harsh responses about this post. There're just a few things I'd like to point out:

A: I didn't beat anybody up, I don't know what happened, for all I know, some clown was screwing around on the escalator.
B: This is reality. This is simple truth. There was blood on the floor. Anybody, and most people, probably walked right past it and didn't even notice. But I did notice, and I followed it. Interesting to say the least.
C: Don't act like you don't watch Law and Order every chance you get, you liar.

Post script...
I was tempted to take this down. Partially due to pressure, partially because I felt it didn't serve much purpose, but now, I've decided, that's exactly the reason I'm going to keep it up...

No comments: