Monday, June 15, 2009

Blow back over the Riuniti post


So my notes on the Riuniti truck have found purchase. Craig, the driver writes:

"Hey, I'm Craig...the driver of the Riunite RV! I once lived in the neighborhood (Los Feliz) where the pic was taken, and was having dinner with a friend.
Don't be so harsh...Riunite Lambrusco is a refreshing beverage...even to the most jaded wine aficionados.
Great Blog! Hope to run into you sometime on the road...I'll be in Sonoma this weekend for a Nascar event....see you there?"

Damn! I won't be in Sonoma, but Craig, when do you come back to LA, I think a Riuniti tasting is in order. I DO in fact happen to like Lambrusco and in fact have two lined up for our by the glass list at the new wine bar. Is Riuniti an option? Possibly, let's do a tasting!

I'm not too snobby for new options!

No comments: