Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Riunite Truck!


Holy hell, Riunite's got an RV. And it's got NY plates no less. In all fairness, I've never even had Riunite so I can't actually say with any authority that it sucks, but I'm pretty sure it's terrible. I wonder who drives that thing? It'd probably be pretty awesome to Bomb around the US pouring Riunite at car races, Renaissance fairs, and AARP fundraisers.
Apparently, there's a group of people in Baltimore who like to drink Riunite and rollerblade. They're called Rollerbrusco

1 comment:

Craig said...

Hey, I'm Craig...the driver of the Riunite RV! I once lived in the neighborhood (Los Feliz) where the pic was taken, and was having dinner with a friend.
Don't be so harsh...Riunite Lambrusco is a refreshing beverage...even to the most jaded wine aficionados.
Great Blog! Hope to run into you sometime on the road...I'll be in Sonoma this weekend for a Nascar event....see you there?