Saturday, June 13, 2009

Justin muses over Moscato d' Asti


As a part of the continued Jay and Dick drinking project, justin and I showed up unannounced next door and brought with us a few bottles of wine. Among the three, were, most notably, a Moscato d'Asti, and a 07 Chard by Donkey and a goat from Brosseau vineyard. The Chardonnay was really spectacular. I've never had the chance to have a chard from Brosseau, usually, I just get their Pinot, when done by Loring and P2 and Pali. Anyhow, this chard was stunning. A really great job by these guys. And I enjoyed the Moscato too, but justin didn't quite feel the same...

1 comment:

Jay Finnigan said...

I believe the one liner would be as follows:

"It's like a Frizzante Pineapple Gummy Bear with notes of Johnsons' No More Tears Shampoo and Hair Spray."