Friday, March 21, 2008

Full day



Woke up at quarter to seven for some Zazen and morning service, then it was time for Samu (work) and I sanded down the spackling job on two and a half flights of steps and swept and mopped. Had a quick Pizza party for a resident who is leaving for China, and then I took off solo to go snowboarding at nearby Brighton Mountain (Nice!) I'm soon to go out for Vietnamese food, an art walk and then some club I don't know anything about.
Salt lake City seems pretty cool, the mountains surrounding the city are beautiful, I like it here. Except for the near-beer (Maximum 3.2 percent alchohol) How ridiculous is that? I just had my first one after a day of snowboarding, what a dissappointment!
Oh yeah, I've also added a brief history of snowboard evolution which makes me feel better about riding an old Sims board. (He was a pioneer!)

No comments: