Sunday, March 9, 2008

Further Chilling at Diamond Dave's


Dave on the left, Josh in the middle, and Ben on the right.
I met Ben and his Girlfriend, Elizabeth at the Bubble Lounge. They told me to check out Marz (Dave's Joint). While at Marz, I got to talking wine with Dave, and then Josh comes in and we start talking Brooklyn. We're talking about Dumbo and my old loft down there, and Josh says wow, that sounds just like my buddy's place, do you know Cal Crary? Turns out Josh went to Union with Cal and has partied at my place before. At any rate, we're now, all going out every night and skiing every day, (except for today, cause I'm too damn tired, and it's too much money)
Diamond Dave is hysterically funny, and the unofficial mayor of the town, Josh is running a music festival (why I decided to stay on another week) and the Chairman of the Party Board. Ben and Elizabeth are kindly putting me up for the night. I may never leave this town!

No comments: