Sunday, January 13, 2008

Chilly chillin with Kate and Adrian


Kate and Adrian were nice enough to leave the house on a Saturday Night instead of staying in and watching Battlestar Gallactica. I know, I know, sometimes you just wanna stay in. So after dragging them around Soho trying to find an open wine bar to take espionage pictures of, we finally settled on Milano's Bar on Houston St., possibly one of the dumpiest joints around, AND coincidently and more importantly, the spot where I had my first legal beer back in February of 1997 all those almost 11 years ago. I didn't even bother taking a picture in there, but I did get a rather nice one of Kate and Adrian out front. (It was either that or a shot of the trendoid spot Kate insisted I go inside to check out the bathrooms, which really were kinda cool but I just always resent like hell when she practically forces me to do something. The bathrooms were really neat though, they were these individual stalls with semi transparent glass that gave the impression everyone could peek in on you while you copped a squat, but when you locked the door, some kind of space age polymer or trick of light rendered the glass untransparent, or rather, opaque, as the kids are saying these days.) The picture is unfortunately not of a toilet, but rather of Kate and Adrian.

No comments: