Monday, January 28, 2008

The Purple Fiddle



One of my favorite places to go when I get into Canaan Valley is the Purple Fiddle. John is running a first class music venue down there with some of my favorite acts. In fact, should anybody be down there on Feb. 17th, my B-day, "Steppin' in it", a really awesome BlueGrass group, will be down there. Check out the website, top stuff!
www. purplefiddle.com
I've got some really great video that I can't wait to post, but I'm having trouble getting a youtube account, so if anyone has one I can use, or has some insight how to go about getting one, please let me know.
In the meantime, these are some shots of Adrienne Young and the Little Sadies playing. They were just unreal. I can't wait until I get some of this video up so I can share it. Sorry about the blurry pix but my camera was drinking too...
Don't miss the link on youtube further up to show it live...
and here she is..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5usFyB-48fU

No comments: