Sunday, January 20, 2008

The Illustrious Ms. Sachs


Kind-hearted Denielle agreed to take me out and see the sights of DC. She is, by the way, working on a master plan to relocate New-Yorkers down here. A plan, she believes, which is the staging ground for the next mass-exodus to Southern France. I think she's just stalking Johnny Depp. Anyone who doubts me on this can just ask her about the photos she keeps in her hope chest of the time she went to an N.K.O.T.B. concert and jumped on their car to take stalker photos. (No, no, I'm not making it up, this is true, Denielle probably forgot I even knew about this blackmail gold I hold against her, but here it is now on the web) How unfair of me to pull her card now that she's been so nice, but I had to have something to put under her picture besides, "How Pretty..."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the closest I have come to "seeing" Denielle in a while. I am a bad friend.