Saturday, April 5, 2008

Beautiful seats at the Padres/Dodgers Game




The rivalry between the LA Dodgers and the Padres is an old one they say. The thing is though, they don't even really know... My Mom was at the Game when the BROOKLYN DODGERS won the Pennant and went on to take the World Series in 1955. As a kid, my dad sat me down and told me, "The Dodgers have left Brooklyn, you're not allowed to root for the fucking Yankees, those bastards are from the Bronx, and the Mets suck." Dad didn't forsee the Mets winning it in 1986, boy, was my 6th grade math teacher from Boston, Ms. Cummings, upset. I can't believe how many so-called Dodgers fans didn't even know that they're called the Dodgers 'cause they were the "Trolley Dodgers" from when they were in Brooklyn...
Anyway, we had great seats, here's the view, the lovely couple I sat next to, and the asshole LA Dodgers fan whose rudeness would've made "Dem Bums" proud and I just had to kind of love him for it.

No comments: