Monday, April 21, 2008

The Music of Chance



Sorry for the cheesy post name, but I just really couldn't help it, sometimes I'm struck by a mood (or 6 or 7 beers) and things are going to play out the way they're going to play out. As the great poet, Nicholas Naddeo, once said, "it is what it is."
Since most of the early music (Obviously before Ziggy and Taj Mahal) was boring as hell, (with the exception of Juliette Lewis, who was surprisingly interesting) I went for a walk and stopped off at the kinda Gymnastic park they have South of the pier. Ended up trying out tightrope walking because, well hey, why the hell not? Ran into these fun young ladies who were kind enough to hang with me for the better part of the day thereafter. Shit, if all it took were tightrope walking, I woulda picked this up much earlier.
By the way, that rope is actually 2 or three feet off the ground, I know it looks like they're walking on the sand, but it's actually kinda tough.

No comments: