Friday, April 18, 2008

Girls who try to kick me end up with their butts on the pavement...


This is Nicco under the Salon ME sign which we both thought was funny and had a brief shoving match trying to get the other under the sign so a picture could be taken. I won. Hee-hee. But then Nicco tried to kick me, so I caught her leg, and down she went. She was not happy about that. But I told her, "Sorry sister, girls who try to kick me end up with their butts on the pavement." And then later in the car, when she thought I was taking her picture, I was really taking video and I have some extremely funny video of her calling me all sorts of names. I'm not sure I'm going to upload it though, cause my mom checks this blog from time to time, and I can't handle another one of those, "I don't think it's quite appropriate when you..." phone calls.

No comments: