Monday, April 21, 2008

How much fun are these two?




For real, these girls are the kind that make dumb boys reconsider their ways, and begin to understand the opposite sex. If these girls had the proper platform we could really narrow the gap between the sexes. These are the girls for the job, they can save America's youth. They are so funny and so much fun to be around, they'd get 'er done in days, I just know it.
Brandy's a Montesorri teacher too! Is it weird that I think that makes her really extra hot? Did I mention she was wearing 'Roos? (You know, those 80's sneakers with the zipper pocket on the side where you can fold up a dollar bill a million times and cram it in there) I mean, is this like some spy novel where she's some secret agent who's been debriefed on how to win my heart and crush my soul for mother Russia, or what?
You know that scene in Weird Science where they create the perfect woman with the playboy mags and everything? Well these are the girls that would've been created if the guys in charge weren't Anthony Michael Hall and his loser friend wearing bras on their heads.
By the way, this last shot is them taking over some coffee shop. No joke, we owned that place, little green designer dogs too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am wearing 'roos as I sit here reading this post. Luckily I am not a Montessori teacher so I think we're safe.

- Shephathiah

BrandMuffin said...

Uhh! I forgot about that $1 bill in those shoes. Thanks I have lunch now!

Jared said...

I think it mighta been a fiver, so all the better.